MP3 Ringtone Maker is the best ringtone creator on Android Market, an enhancement of Ringdroid, add the missing feature fading in/out for MP3, adjusting volume, and share by e-mail.
It's free ringtone app creates tones, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV,AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR files you load onto your phone through the SD card or that you purchase through the Amazon MP3 store. Unlike many Android apps that use the Menu keys to store some software functions, most of Ringtone Maker's controls are out on the interface and all respond to touch. You can set the start and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps.
- Fade in/out for mp3.
- Adjust volume for mp3.
- Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
- Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
- Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
- Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
- Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
- Record a new audio clip to edit.
- Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
- Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file - for example the "Rings Extended" application.
- Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
- Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
- Manage contact Ringtone.
- Supported file formats right now include:
- AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music)
- 3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
Download App From HERE