Wednesday, June 27, 2012
ES Task Manager App acts as cache cleaner, task manager, startup manager, file explorer, app manager, SD Card analyzer, power optimizer and screen checker. Lets check in detail how this app going to perform all the mentioned things.
When you tap on this option, it performs automatic scan on your Android phone and displays the scan results along with the memory size of results. Now, it provides an option to clean all cache files and when you click on it, your cache files will be cleaned up quickly.
It displays various tasks on your Android mobile and provides an option to kill the selected tasks efficiently.
Users can set the preferences with the help of this feature. Preferences include ignore list, kill only list, shortcuts, exit after kill all etc. You can avoid killing important apps by adding them to ignore list. Display settings can be done on advanced settings option.
This feature is dedicated to save your battery life. This enables you to ON/OFF WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS etc, so that you can manage increase your battery life.
File Explorer, App manager and SD Card analyzer are integrated with ES File explorer and users need to install ES File explorer in order to use these features. ES File Explorer acts as a file manager that explores your phone and PC. With this new feature users can copy, paste, create, delete etc files from phone and computer. Integration with ES File Explorer has made this app stronger.
Add important app to ignore list to avoid to be killed!
ES Task Manager could be integrated in ES File Explorer.
Uninstall the older version first before installation if you meet issues(such as widget disappear, cannot start,...).
Download From Google Play
Monday, June 25, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Translate text between more than 60 languages.
Translate words and phrases between more than 60 languages using Google Translate for Android. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations.
With Google Translate you can:
* Translate text between 63 languages
* Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
* Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
* Communicate with another person using speech-to-speech translation in Conversation Mode (ALPHA, 14 languages)
* Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
* Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
* Access your translation history even when you’re offline
* Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
* View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Download From Google Play
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Wattpad is the world’s largest community of readers and writers.
Every day millions of people visit Wattpad to discover fun new stories. Our social eReading app connects readers and writers across all genres – vote for the best stories, share your comments with other readers or leave a suggestion for your favorite author. Browse our huge library of over 3 million stories ranging from contemporary suspense thrillers and mysteries, to teen fiction, poetry, romance, fantasy narratives, humour and science fiction.
Our app is designed to offer the best mobile eReading experience. Features include auto scroll, night mode and offline reading.
Download From HERE
Monday, June 18, 2012
FBReader (FBReaderJ) is an e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and plain text file formats.
FBReader is fast, highly customizable. Can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts. Includes hyphenation patterns for 16 languages.
Includes a browser/downloader for network e-book catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog on your device.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player,
VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt)
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
Download From HERE
Friday, June 15, 2012
Easy Installer is a tool to install apps from apk files on SD card. It will list all the apk files on the SD card, and you can select apps that want to install, and click "Install Selected Apps" button to install them. You can type the keyword in the textbox in the top to search the apps that you want to install, and you can click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort apps in different sort types. Long click on the specified app in the list, there will be a poped up context menu to provide more options. You can send the apk files by email by click "Send", and you can search the app in the google market by click "Search Google Market".
If there is a apk file on the SD card but you cannot find it in the app list, you can just clear scan cache in setting, and restart the app, it will re-scan the apk files on the SD card again and rebuild the cache of apk files to install.
Download From Google Play
Monday, June 11, 2012
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Download From Here
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Get eBooks and audiobooks from your library with OverDrive Media Console.
Download eBooks and audiobooks from your library directly to your Android device!
OverDrive Media Console gives you on-the-go access to eBooks and audiobooks from your public, school, or college library. More than 18,000 libraries worldwide offer best-selling and classic titles via OverDrive, so use the ‘Get Books’ feature in the app to find a library near you.
How do library eBooks and audiobooks work?
Digital titles from your library are borrowed just like print material. Once you find your library using ‘Get Books,’ you can browse your library’s digital collection on the web, check out a title with a valid library card, and download the title directly to your Android device.
While borrowing the digital title, you can enjoy it using the app’s eBook reader or audiobook player. Each EPUB eBook and MP3 audiobook that you check out has a lending period. The title automatically expires in the app at the end of the lending period, so there’s never a late fee. There’s even a handy countdown clock built into the app so you know how long you have to read or listen before the title expires.
What happens if a digital title is already checked out?
Just like with physical material from the library, you can join a waiting list. All you need to do is enter your email address and you’ll receive an alert when the title is available for check out.
Don’t want to wait? Many libraries offer 15,000 EPUB eBook downloads that are always available. Just check for the ‘Additional eBooks’ link at the bottom of the digital collection homepage and you can get a free eBook from your library that’s yours to keep—without a lending period. You’ll discover timeless books and find yourself reading more than ever before with this diverse collection.
You can also download DRM-free EPUB eBooks from other online sources and read them in the OverDrive Media Console app.
Want more books?
Each library builds a custom digital collection of eBooks and audiobooks specifically for their local community. Contact your library and let them know that you are using OverDrive on your Android device and would like to see additional titles in the digital collection.
Download From Google Play
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Create, Edit and Share Microsoft® Office files!
Now, your Android smartphone can do more than e-mail, music, and games. With Quickoffice Pro, you get a powerful office suite that lets you open and edit Microsoft® Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as, annotate PDF files – online and offline. PLUS, our included file manager works seamlessly with your email attachments, locally saved files, and cloud storage accounts so you can work anytime and anywhere.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
✔ Open, edit, and save to/from your favorite cloud account
✔ Edit and spell check documents on the go
✔ Update formulas in spreadsheets
✔ Give presentations without a bulky laptop
✔ Add notes and mark up PDF files
KEY MICROSOFT OFFICE FEATURES:
✔ Create, View & Edit Microsoft Word documents (.doc & .docx)
✔ Create, View & Edit Excel® spreadsheets (.xls & .xlsx)
✔ Create, View & Edit PowerPoint® presentations (.ppt & .pptx)
KEY FILE MANAGER FEATURES:
✔ Access Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, Catch, Huddle, SugarSync, and MobileMe
✔ Access and manage files on your device
✔ View Office and non-Office files within the file manager
✔ Create, copy, move, delete and rename files and folders
✔ Share files via e-mail, SMS, Bluetooth, cloud services and social media
✔ Browse zip files and copy files from zip folders to other directories
For complete feature list: http://www.quickoffice.com/android
Download From Here
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Build, update, and show off your family tree with the free Ancestry.com app. Whether you’re a family history beginner or expert, this user-friendly app makes finding and learning more about your ancestors fun and easy. Whether you’re scouring the research library or getting together to share family stories with relatives, you’ll never miss a chance to add to your Ancestry.com family tree with this handy app.
The new app for Android phones and tablets (including the Kindle Fire, NOOK Color, and NOOK Tablet) allows you to interact with your Ancestry.com family tree, or build a new one from scratch. Add new family members to your pedigree, upload and view photos, edit their information, add and edit life events, and view historical records. You never know where or when you’ll make a new discovery. It’s like having your entire family tree in your pocket!
Now available on the Ancestry app for Android:
*Display your Ancestry family tree
*Start a new family tree from scratch
*View details for individuals in your tree
*Upload and view photos
*Tutorial for new users
*Add, edit and delete people
*Add, edit and delete events and facts
*Add location information using GPS
*Search for people in your family tree
*View historical documents and indexed information
*With many more features (like photos) coming soon
It's free to create your family tree. Find out more about your heritage at Ancestry.com. To get started, download the Ancestry app for Android now.
Download from google play
Monday, June 4, 2012
"Call block" To keep all the harassment thousands of miles away!
"Call block" is a free full-featured app to block harassing phone calls and SMS for you. And we've detailed the methods of blocking, you can stop calls or SMS from the same number. This app will be a good help to avoid harassment when you at work, meetings, driving, rest, but yet remain grace.
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Download From Here
Friday, June 1, 2012
•Supports password protected Word & Excel 97-2010 files
•Google Docs! Download, view & edit your files from Google Docs directly in Docs To Go.
•Desktop App for bi-directional sync with your device’s USB cable. Seamlessly move files from device to computer using our new, & FREE desktop app (Note: Does NOT support Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1)
•Word To Go includes rich formatting features including bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bullet ed & numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find & replace, etc.
•Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number & sheet formatting, row & column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, etc.
•Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, review notes, rehearse timing & make last minute changes to presentations on the go.
•PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select & copy text, and more...
•Google Docs Support Download, view & edit your files from Google Docs directly in Docs To Go. Any changes you make can be saved & synched back to Google Docs so that you'll always have the most up-to-date version. You can even create new files in Docs To Go & upload them immediately to your account.
•Desktop Sync: Transfer files from your Windows PC to your Android device over USB. Any edits made in either location will automatically sync & 100% of the original file formatting will be maintained via our Intact Technology.
•Total access with support for attachments, password-protected files, built-in file browser, memory card support, & new Live Folder for recently used documents
•Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese
Why Documents To Go?
•Full featured Documents To Go is not just a viewer, it's a complete solution with a full range of viewing AND editing features. Simply unlock premium features by purchasing the 'Full Version Key' from the Android Market.
•First to market Documents To Go is the first mobile Office suite for Android that supports editing of native Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint files!
•Powered by InTact Technology. DataViz' acclaimed technology ensures all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on an Android device & then forwarded on.
•Send & receive attachments. Documents To Go is tightly integrated with Gmail & other e-mail applications like RoadSync for quick & easy native attachment downloading & sending.
•Native. Open Word & Excel files on your Android phone without any desktop or server conversion needed.
•Nothing new to learn. Documents To Go was designed & developed with the Android device user in mind - everything from the menus to the touchscreen to trackball is supported for a familiar look and feel.
What's in this version:
3.004 (build 1277 - 4/30/2012)
•Improved external keyboard support
•Fixed STG crash when inserting/deleting sheets
•Fixed Google Docs errors with ppt/pptx files
•Improved compatibility w/ bundled versions
•Minor bug fixes
Download From Here