Monday, September 3, 2012
LED FLASHLIGHT FOR ANDROID
Flashlight + LED Light. Brightest. Fastest. Simplest. Your own Tiny Flashlight.
Flashlight app for your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application. Will use your device's camera LED as a torch.
Tiny Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- It's also the brightest flashlight / torch on the market, because of the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
- Has different widgets to choose from
- Has great and diverse screen lights
- Has the best support
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight (led flash) to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flashlight. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera flashlight or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Flashlight, Strobe Flashlight, Morse Code, Text to Morse, Manual Morse Code, Camera Light - Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colors.
Best Flashlight app when you need reliability, functionality, and lights diversity
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
Tiny Flashlight is one of the few applications on the android market, which is free and has different widgets to choose from when the device has an option for a led flashlight.
Download From GooglePlay